Pulling a Lesley and listing it out tonight. Not that that’s a bad thing.
- Had a funny conversation with Momma-San on the way home today, she was venting at me about Big Poppa’s Man Cold. My father doesn’t get sick very often, but when he does, clear the damn decks people, because he. Is. EVIL. Momma was telling me about how she slept on the couch last night, to avoid both the germ factor and murdering my father. She’s been successful so far. Fingers crossed, mom.
- I was hoping to procure a used treadmill from a co-worker on the cheap to get some exercise in. She turned it on to see if it still worked; no joy. Now I must resort to (horrors!) trying to wake up early and using the gym at work.
- YoVille on Facebook owns my soul.
- If you’re not reading The Bloggess and Not Going Postal you should be.
- I made this for dinner tonight. I was not disappointed.
- I made this on a whim Monday night (you remember my butter and chocolate-laden picture from my last post, yes?). It was about the third recipe for a flourless chocolate cake that I’d seen in the past week, I figured that meant I was supposed to make it. I didn’t keep it all to myself, though – I did share with my work peeps. Verdict? OMFGSOFUGGINGOOD. Like a grown up brownie. A brownie with cojones. A brownie that feels so wrong but oh so right. For reals. Try it.
Ok, that’s enough outta me for one night. Enjoy the weekend, y’all. Supposed to be be-a-you-tiful in Pennsy, I’mma try to make the most of it.