Last of my 31 Day Blog Challenge catch up! I feel your excitement!!
Things I love, in no particular order:
1. HGTV, specifically House Hunters and Property Brothers, even though the people that go on those shows sometimes make me want to stab myself in the ears.
2. The smell of thyme, lemons, and cookies in the oven. Not at the same time.
3. Sleeping on freshly washed sheets.
4. The sight of a newly-organized cabinet. Or bookshelf. Or anything, really. That feeling of accomplishment is the greatest, ever.
5. Lying poolside with a beer in my hand.
6. My kitchen. It’s where I gets my swag on.
I apologize for that phrase. Uncalled for.
8. This commercial.
9. Hello Kitty. Yes, I know, I’m 36 and she’s a cartoon character, etc. I love her. Suck it.
10. French bulldogs. I mean COME ON.
11. Philadelphia Phillies baseball
12. Going to the movies
13. Chinese food, specifically spicy chicken with broccoli and fried dumplings.
14. The way the air smells before a snow storm.
15. First kisses.