3. Discovering the whoopie pie. Yum.
4. More good times with great friends than I can count. Namely, Oscar parties, cookouts, conversations by fire pit, alcoholic Facetime, Cards Against Humanity, and so much more.
5. Getting paid (a little) for doing something I love. I have no grand aspirations for the future when it comes to a pastry career, but it’s fun to think about.
6. Continuing to work with people whom I adore and that make me look forward to going to the office every day.
7.The Avengers, James Bond, Katniss Everdeen, Merida, and Fat Amy.
8. Hearing my best friend’s little one call me “Aunt Jenny” for the first time.
9. Letting go of
someone something that I didn’t realize I was still holding onto without being bitter about it.
10. Working hard.
11. Playing harder.
12. Knowing that it only gets better from here.
Happy New Year, kids. Make it incredible.