- This freakin’ fabulous coat that I will own before the snow flies.
- This High Definition Powder (Translucent) By E.L.F. Cosmetics. Sets your makeup with a dewy yet matte finish. Gorgeous.
- This Givenchy bag. At almost five times my mortgage, however? Not likely.
- This beautiful ombre sapphire necklace from Etsy. Shame it’s too short for my chubby neck.
- These fierce-as-all-hell leopard wedges from Anthropologie.
- Essie nail polish in For the Twill of it. Perfect fun fall color.
- Pork Carnitas. Mmmm, meat.
- This sounds like the greatest turkey burger ever created.
- I’m a sucker for a casserole, and chicken cordon bleu casserole is right up my alley.
- Caramel Banana Cake Roll. Are. You. Kidding. Me.
- Salted Caramel Apple Tartlets are almost too pretty to eat. Almost.
- Proscuitto & Gruyere Croissants are pretty much the fanciest sandwiches ever.
- Blueberry Marscapone Tartlets. Are tartlets a thing now? Because I gotta say, I’m fully on board.
- Oh look, it’s all of my favorite things in one cookie.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on ABC. Yeah, like I haven’t been waiting for this since it was announced last sumer. Marvel + Joss Whedon + Not-Silver-Fox Clark Gregg = Uh, hells yes.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Fox. Super fun, and proof that Andy Samberg actually can do something besides SNL. (Side note: If you haven’t seen Jesse and Celeste Forever with him & Rashida Jones, I highly recommend it.
- Don Jon, in theaters now. A comedy about a porn addicted Jersey guido looking for a “dime” and ending up getting..something a little different.
- New Jam: Brave, by Sara Bareilles
- Other New Jam: Royals, by Lorde. Not linking, because if you turn on the radio you’ll hear it in like twenty seconds.
- Other Other New Jam: Let Her Go, by Passenger.
- Anything and everything on Netflix. Orange is the New Black. House of Cards. The Walking Dead. The New Girl. Parks and Rec. Catch up, people.